Lambeth Little League Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
(1) I/We, the parents/guardians of the above-named candidate for a position on a Little League team, hereby give my/our approval to participate in any and all Little League activities, including
transportation to and from the activities.
(2) I/We know that participation in baseball or softball may result in serious injuries and protective equipment does not prevent all injuries to players, and do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the local Little League, Little League Baseball Incorporated, the organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants, and persons transporting my/our child to and from activities from any claim arising out of any injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence, or for any other cause.
(3) If applicable, I/We agree to return upon request, the uniform and other equipment issued to my/our child in as good condition as when received except, for normal wear and tear.
(4) I/We agree to provide proof of legal residence or school enrollment (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated at LittleLeague.org/residence) and age. I/We understand that our child (candidate) must be eligible under the residence/school attendance and age regulations of Little League Baseball Incorporated, to participate in this Local League, and that if any controversy arises regarding residence/school attendance and/or age, the decision of the Little League International Charter Committee in Williamsport, Pennsylvania shall be final and binding. I/We further understand that if any participant on a Little League team does not qualify for participation in the league based on residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) and/or age, such participant and/or team on which he/she participates be found ineligible, and forfeit(s) and/or suspension of Tournament privileges may be decreed by action of the Little League International Charter Committee or Little League International Tournament Committee.
(5) I/We will furnish a certified birth certificate of the above-named candidate to League Officials.
March 6, 2021
With the snow melting and the birds chirping, temperatures creeping towards tolerable, it’s time to turn our attention to the upcoming 2021 baseball season. Preparation for the upcoming season has begun with volunteer LLL board members meeting to discuss and plan how to safely return baseball and softball after a year hiatus.
The LLL Board of Directors has decided to proceed under the assumption that the Middlesex-London Health Unit will allow baseball and softball this summer. This decision was made based on current COVID-19 trends and patterns, and we will continue to use the most recent pandemic guidelines. That being said, 2021 will most certainly not be a typical baseball and softball season. Our goal is to provide a fun, memorable year for everyone.
Safety is our number 1 priority. Therefore, our Safety Officer and the Board of Directors are working to make certain we are compliant with both governmental and Little League Canada regulations. Players, parents, and coaches will be required to self-screen prior to all LLL games and events, similar to the self-screening mandated for schools. An LLL Pandemic Policy will be released in the near future that will address issues such as the on- and off-field procedures, the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), volunteer training, etc.
Registration for the 2021 season will be online this season. It’s quick, easy, contactless, and provides a safe and secure payment method. Visit our website to secure your spot for the 2021 season. In the event that seasons need to be cancelled due to COVID-19, refunds will be issued.
In response to the questions surrounding dealing with pandemic-related restrictions, we may need to form clusters/cohorts with a limited number of teams and players. If this occurs, we will prioritize registrations on a first-come, first-served basis in order of the date of payment recorded in our system. Make sure you’re able to join us for a great year.
We’re committed to being transparent about the 2021 season and will continue to keep you updated through social media channels and our revamped website.
Send any questions or concerns to email@example.com.